Vintex Shipping Phils. Corporation was officially registered at the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 23, 2008, under new management to continue its operation in supporting existing principals.
The organization and its management embarks on the following initiatives in order to ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction:
- Meet the current and future needs of existing and new Principals
- Explore and continuously upgrade the competency and skills of the seafarers in the pool through training
- Keep the cost under control
- Recognition to seafarers and motivation to pursue higher level of efficiency
- No fees or other charges for seafarer recruitment or placement or for providing employment to seafarers
- Take the appropriate action for process improvement in all aspects of the QMS
- Ensure compliance to MLC2006 Requirements for seafarer recruitment and placement service provider
In line with company’s commitment to produce young, competent and quality seafarers, the VSPC recruits and selects highly motivated cadets from CHED accredited maritime schools.
A written examination is administered to 2nd year cadets for company scholars, and graduating class for placement and those who passed the examination will undergo an oral assessment.
After passing the oral assessment, Memorandum of Agreement is then prepared to be signed by the cadet, school, and Vintex Shipping Phils. Corporation.
Our scholars are being provided with monthly stipends and free training.
In addition, the Training Department monitor their progress through a career path until such time that they are officers and qualified to man the vessels of the Principal.
Vintex Shipping Phils. Corporation offers Crew Management Services that includes:
- Recruitment and Selection, Crew Planning/Replacement, Documentation Processing, Crew Payroll and Allotment
- Screening and Processing of Crew as per Principal’s requirements
- Seafarer Promotion
It is our goal to be your long time partner in land and in the seas. Vintex Shipping Phils. Corporation has a Quality Management System duly certified by Class NK in Crew Manning Services, and is a Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service Provider compliant on the standards of Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) 2006.
Vintex Shipping Phils. Corporation is an organization whose main objective is to supply its Principals with qualified seafarers and services that will satisfy their immediate requirements and expectations.
Committed likewise to the safe operation of ships, protection of the environment and ensuring that all its seafarers are trained in accordance with applicable international conventions and other relevant instruments;
Committed to adhere on the following:
- Not implementing any mechanism or maintaining any list to prevent or deter seafarers from gaining employment to which they are qualified,
- Not imposing fees or charges to services and documents other than personal requirements; and
- To give no opportunities for exploitation of seafarers.
We at VINTEX SHIPPING PHILS. CORPORATION are committed to comply with requirements set by our Principals and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System